Tuesday, May 5, 2015

One Small Victory


Although my room isn't 100% put together, I'm going to celebrate small victories along the way. Sunday was the only day I had a chance to work on my new room so I didn't get to accomplish much. Here is a picture of what I did successfully finish:
My all in one area stamping space

I got this embellishment center for Christmas, and I was so happy to finally get it up. Thank you to my husband who put it together, painted it, and hung it, I'm not handy like he is. Anyhow, I paired it with a small expedit cube to create a stamping station. I organized and have all my stamping supplies in one space. The notebook binders have all my small $1 spot stamps and other small clear stamps stored in trading card pages and the plastic shoe boxes have all my assorted wood block stamps. I also have other clear stamps in those two containers at the bottom and another black tote with all my blocks and stamps with irregular packaging.
One of my binders which house smaller clear stamps
Clear Stamps in trading card sleeves in a 3 ring binder
These bins were Target clearance finds a few years back
black bins are best at corralling all my small Unity Stamps and other clear stamps.

I'm so excited and happy that this area of my room has come together. I still have a lot to do, but I must also let you know that I have donated 4 tote bags of crafty goodness. Purging and cleaning has made me feel like a new gal. Here is some more close ups of my happy space! 
Finally my OA Sprinklers can come out of the plastic storage bins they have been hidden away in.
perfect space to store my Stampin Up stamps.  I don't have many, and I want to keep it that way. 

Well that's it for now, but stay tuned. I will give more updates as I work on whipping this area into shape. 





No comments:

Post a Comment