Sunday, May 24, 2015

More progress...

This new room has taken so much longer than I anticipated. I have purged a lot, yet I'm having trouble finding room for the volume of stuff I have.  It is frustrating because life keeps throwing me curve balls, and I thought I would have a gorgeous space, but in reality I haven't even decorated the walls yet.  The first road block is that I got sick and I have spent a lot of time at the hospital recently then if that wasn't bad enough, my favorite floating shelves have been discontinued. It's just one road block after another. Anyhow, although I am far from complete, I thought I would stop to share some small elements I have purchased, or hung in an effort to get this place complete. 

Small Better Homes & Gardens basket purchased at Walmart- $7.95
Large Better Homes & Gardens basket purchased at Walmart- $9.95- fits my IKEA Expedit perfect.

A print given to me by my pal Janel.  I think it is perfect for this room.  




Just some of my Villain Collectables on display.  As  you can tell, I am not done organizing all of the cubes but I plan on getting this done this weekend. 

That is is for today my friends, I  hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment