Thursday, May 14, 2015

National Scrapbook Day Crop

As you know, me and my crafty gal pal Leticia have hosted a couple of crops in the last few months. We are lucky enough to live near the Prima Marketing Inc. headquarters, which is where are crops are located. For NSD we had a blast. 12 hours of crop time, contests, prizes, food...the works! Here are some pictures from the event.

Photo Booth Fun!
Ready to take on the day!
NSD cake

Shes a dancing queen...
After 12 hours, Margie and Tamara lost their minds.
working, working, working
So many new faces, I am so happy to meet everyone!
A little chocolate cake never hurt...
a little ice cream never hurt...
and we know a little Juan Pollo lunch never hurt!
It was a blast! So much so, that I was sore for 2 days after. We have more crops planned for this summer, so if you are interested, let me know and we will notify you as soon as reservations open up. 

That's all for now, TTYL! 
Group photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment