Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Project life?

Ever since Project Life hit the shelves, it seems every company has released their version of journaling cards and pocket page inserts to try and stay competitive. I am sad to admit that I have fallen into the trap and have a small collection that has been wasting away in a tote. What can I say? I'm an impulse shopper. Anyway, last night I was cleaning and I decided that I needed to start using my stash. I decided that I was going to pull out this little crazy tote of goodies and start working on actually scrapbooking my pictures. Well before I could start working, I realized that a little organization was in order first. Immediately I ran across the street to Bed Bath and Beyond and hit the aisles looking for something, anything to organize and corral my mess. There were a few good contenders, but I decided on this:
This little cosmetic organizer looked like the perfect "station" to house my goodies. Without any measurements, I took a leap of faith and it turns out I was right! If this was to house my makeup, I would need 10, but for my stash, 2 is the perfect amount. I'm still working on sorting and categorizing my cards, but I was so eager to share- I just had to post this as soon as I could. So what do you think? 
Personally I love it. It's small enough to be portable, yet big enough to give me a great staring point. So that's all for now my friends- I'm off to get some pages done...finally. Until next time, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment