Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Day #9

Originally I had a deadline of October 13th to have all my challenges done, but life got in the way. Work, school, conferences, illness...I'm tired. So, I am extending my deadline to Oct 31st. It's my blog, it's my rules. 
So anyway, for project #9 I am bringing you a project I completed at work. I work in a typical government office and for my project, I decorated our employee break room bulletin board. It's not much, but it really was a fun way to boost employee morale with fun memories of the past. 
For this project I printed out pictures from the past 10 years of us all dressed up for Halloween. I matted the pictures with Halloween scrapbook paper, bordered them with washi tape, used foam pumpkins to randomly fill in blank space, and punched spiders out of polka dot paper to make the board just a tad spooky.  
So what do you think? Simple, yet festive and fun. So that's all for today. I will be back soon with day 10 of my thirteen day challenge. Have a great weekend! 

More of our decorated kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment