Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween day #7

Super, super simple Halloween craft project today. For this post I made a tag to attach to some Halloween candy for my friend and co-worker. 
For this tag I used craft paper, close to my heart Wicked stamp set, black ink, corner rounder, left over ribbon, and paper from Echo Park Chillingworth Manor 6x6 paper pad. 

On one side I used the sentiment stamp on orange paper and then used pop dots to attach it to patterned paper to give it more dimension. I hot glued the ribbon to the paper between the layers and them stamped the witch on the craft card stock. I used some remnant ribbon and I will use this to attach the tag to the candy. It is just that easy.
Making tags is a perfect way to use up scraps and at the same time make your little gift look so much more thoughtful. I often use this like these for Christmas when sending baked goods. 
So that is all my friends- stay tuned for the next project which will be day #8 of my 13 Days of Halloween Challenge. Have a great day! 
dimension, dimension, dimension! 

No comments:

Post a Comment