Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Day #8

I am back with another super simple project for project #8 of my 13 days challenge. For this project I made a personalized gift bag filled with halloween candy, gum, and other seasonal goodies. 
For this project I used a plain handled craft bag I bought in a bulk pack from my favorite craft superstore, Halloween paper pad (Teresa Collins), Inkadinkado stamps, American Crafts Rogue ink pad, orange tulle, and ribbon from my stash. To begin this project I used the blood splatter stamp with red ink and randomly stamped all over the bag. After my ink dried, I cut out pieces of the paper pad to make a label and then layered the label over a bigger cut out from the pad. To finalize this personalized gift bag, I tied a bow with both the tulle and the ribbon on the handle. 
So what do you think? I really like the way this gift bag turned out. It's so simple- yet so fun. 
That's all for now, I will see you soon as I continue on with my 13 days challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment