Thursday, October 31, 2013

I didn't make it...

Challenge accepted, but mission failed. Oh well!  My 13 Days of Halloween was such a good idea, but I just didn't make it. What can I say, horrible hard Accounting class, week long conference away from home, sick husband, and life just stood in the way.  Even though I didn't make it, and I still have so many good craft ideas floating around in my head, they will just have to wait until next year. 

Anyway, today is Halloween, my favorite holiday ever, and my 14th wedding anniversary!

This is us in at Cowboy stadium in Texas this past summer, and then us at La Boufador in Mexico, 1 year ago today. 

Well my friends, that is all for today.  I have tons to do today, work, trick or treating, and then I am finishing off my day with a few drinks and dancing the night away with my love.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment