Friday, December 12, 2014

Quick and Easy Tags

Here are some of my quick and easy tags I made using various stamps, card stock, and some Stampin Up punches. I think that you can make tags from free printable's you find online, journal cards from Project Life kits, and also the cut apart sheet found in most collections. My quick share is here to inspire you today to do a simple DIY like tags. They look great on packages as well as on platters of goodies you may bring to a holiday party.


This tag is attached with an eyelet and I just used some simple bakers twine to add the perfect finishing touch to it. 


See what a little fancy eyelash yarn and self adhesive bling can do to jazz up this tag? I love this project because it is fast, easy, and of course these tags are one of a kind.  

That is all for today, but I hope I have inspired you to do a little something creative his holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment