Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Alternative Christmas Packaging

Today I am scrap lifting a brilliant idea from my friend Leticia "Crafty Amiga". For today's project I am making a teacher gift for my nephews teacher. This year he has a male teacher so the standby Bath and Body works gift won't work. For this gift I put together a great gift for a coffee drinker.


I used a disposable food container and jazzed it up a bit. I adhered some patterned scrapbook paper to the top of the container using Mod Podge and then added some curling ribbon to the inside for padding ( I didn't have any shred). With that just little bit of prep, my package is now ready. To finish it off, I added 4 K-cups of coffee, some sugar packets, closed the lid, tied more curling ribbon around the container and attached a tag. And voile!  Project complete.



There you have a festive, yet not too girly gift perfect for a teacher, co worker, or anyone else you want to thank this holiday season. I hope you have enjoyed my alternative gift packaging. Once again, thank you Leticia for such a great idea. I'm so happy with my take on your brilliant idea. 
Until next time my friends, have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment