Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Little Office Fun

One of my favorite things about working in an office is secret Santa, you've been Boo'd, and other little occasions where you mysteriously gift your coworkers. This year I decided to silently and anonymously put this on our receptionist's desk. It is funny to hear her keep asking who is responsible. I know she loves it and it made her feel special that she was thought of.

For this project I bought a mason jar, covered  the top with Christmas washi tape and filled it with M&M's. The tag is a printable I found online, that I attached with some raffia. Top it all off with some ribbon and its complete. What do you think? 



Just a little something to keep the atmosphere light and fun.

That's my project share for today, I hope you all like it. Until next time, have a happy holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment