Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Jazz Up Store Provided Wrap

For this project I will show you how to jazz up the free wrap given by some stores. Because I am frugal and don't like to spend money if I don't have to, I will use bags, boxes, and ribbon if provided. At Bath and Body Works, they provide free bags, tags, and ribbon and I will use it. For today's project I am making a teacher gift for my niece's kindergarten teacher. I used the bag and ribbon provided, but I also attached a handmade tag I made using Stampin Up stamps and tag topper punch. I also added a jingle bell for a little extra Christmas joy. Here it is!


And that is it. Just a few small handmade touches really adds to the packaging and gives it a more loving vibe. I think this is thoughtful, considering the fact that the receiver of the gift is a warm and loving woman who inspires small children all day.  So that is all my friends, see ya next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment