Sunday, September 1, 2013

Time out for a long weekend


For all of us worker bees out in the world, let us remember to take a time out this Labor Day weekend. Day in and day out we all get up, get on the freeway, deal with cranky people all day, come home, cook dinner, clean up, and then finally hit the bed...just to do it all over again the next day. What can I say, it is what being an adult is all about. This weekend I am taking a time out and hosting a family barbecue complete with my husbands famous pulled pork BBQ sandwiches. To all my fellow hard working peeps, I wish you all a happy Labor Day!
I even decorated a little since we are
celebrating my birthday. A little Batman never hurt anyone.
Ribs in the oven for a little pre grill preparation. 
Tray of toys for the kids
And of course, my pasta salad!



No comments:

Post a Comment