Sunday, September 15, 2013

Halloween day #5

I am back again with project #5 for my 13 days of Halloween challenge. I feel like I needed to switch gears a little, so instead of a home decor project, I made a tag. For the tag I used one of my Prima Doll stamps and paper pieced, fussy cut, and stamped the old fashion way. 
For this project, aside from the dollI stamp, I also used a Prima tag, black pigment ink, Echo Park Chillingsworh Manor paper, Echo Park Apothecary Emporium Paper and stickers from the paper kit, scrap tulle, pop dots, washi tape, bling, and black ribbon. Basic paper piecing is a little time consuming, but making this tag was kind of like playing paper-dolls. I had a good time choosing the paper and patterns to create a Halloween version of this doll. 
So what do you think? I think my favorite part is the text paper I used for her black hair and the pattern paper to create tights. Also, there is some dimension on the skirt with the tulle poking out. Overall, this was a fun little project and I really like how it turned out. 

So that is all for now. I have an ambitious project in mind, so stay tuned as I continue onto project #5. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment