Sunday, August 4, 2013

Look what I found

I am so excited...look what I found!


Yes!  This means that Fall, Autumn, Harvest, Halloween, cooler weather, and all the good times are soon on their way.  As you all know, I am a junkie for everything Halloween, so I was beside myself when I saw these on the shelf at Joann's.  They were just putting up the display, but I was able to pick up these two 6x6 pads which are perfect for card making and also the 6x6 albums I am making.  From what I could see, they had these along with the 12x12 paper pads, coordinating card-stock packs, mat stacks, and the combined paper 180 page paper stacks.  These 6x6 were $6.99 each, which I gladly paid along with a 40% off coupon from the direct sales flier and a 40% off coupon from my phone and also used a 25% off my total purchase coupon I printed out from my email.  So not only did I find something I never knew I wanted, I also paid less for it.  Yay me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment