Friday, April 22, 2011

Mickey Paper Dolls





Disney Pals Chipboard Paper-dolls



I made this little Mickey box for my dear friend’s little daughter Kamea who has to have her tonsils out next week. This is a big surgery for such a little girl (3), but hopefully these little chipboard paper dolls will be able to perk her up and keep her company while she is recuperating in bed.




Supplies Used:

Christmas Recipe box- $1 aisle at Michaels
Mickey Chipboard Pieces- $2.99 Joanns (40% off sale)
Princess Chipboard Pieces- $2.99 Joanns (40% off sale)
Wooden Craft sticks- $2.39 Michaels
Mickey Mouse Paper- EK Success (in my stash)
Red Polka Dot Ribbon- Stampin up (in my stash)




3 comments:

  1. Love the characters on a stick and the boxes. so cute. found your blog from Momo's site. I am a follower now. I am very new at blogging and only have one project posted on my blog but feel free to check it out. There will be more posted.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love the colors! She will love it. I love the name of your blog! Found you from the link party! Hope you will follow me as well!
    Deb
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and thoughtful gift.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete