Monday, April 18, 2011

I heart the 90's challenge




Scrap it with a song has a new challenge this week. It is called I heart the 90's and you have to take your inspiration from one of two 90's songs. For this challenge, I chose "The Sign" by Ace of Base. I loved this song when it came out, and I found the perfect picture for my layout.

This picture was taken at a turning point in my life. I was 19, on the wrong path, and pretty lost. One day I just decided to cut out all the bad out of my life, and take a different path. As soon as I made that decision, everything turned around for me, and I have never looked back. I hope you enjoy my project.

http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-heart-90s.html

5 comments:

  1. I love that song too!! Great layout, thanks for sharing.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally messed up on my date! This picture was taken in 1996, hence the 90's. Duh! I am such a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout and I must say.... love the beandip name!!!!!! Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now! =)

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy and Natasha. I am so happy to finally has some Blog pals. I will not disappoint you, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely page! thanks for joining us over at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete