Thursday, April 14, 2011

Catching up on my scrapbooking


It is my new ambition to scrapbook all my photos from each holiday. This weekend I opened up my Halloween Scrap Supply tote and went to work. I really wanted the Making Memories Toil and Trouble 8x8 album, but didn't want to pay $15 for it from my local scrapbook store. Fortunately for me, I found it for $3 at the Scrapbook Expo. I really like the refillable 8x8 albums from Making Memories. I have decided to do every holiday in an 8x8. I am not a professional, I struggle with patterns, paper choices, and too much space to fill on a 12x12, so this is the perfect size for me. Yesterday I went to Tuesday Morning and found a pink MM album for only $4.99, so I am going to scrap last Easter this weekend. Well that is all for now. Hopefully I will have a haul this weekend, but we will see. I really need clothes, not more paper. So here, I will leave you with a picture of my Dingo. She likes to lay on my chair and soak up the sun. She also likes to lay at my feet and fight with me as I work on my albums. Once, when she jumped on my desk and just layed down on top of my project, I took my small scissors and groomed her. She was so cute. Looks like its time for another haircut. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment