Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I Love Discount Supplies

Today at my lunch break I ran over to my local Tuesday Morning and found some goodies! There was a good selection of 6x6 and 12x12 paper pads by Pebbles, We R, Jillibean Soup, and American Crafts. I also saw a lot of clear stamps my Hero Arts. Here is what I picked up: 

Halloween, 6x6, and $1.99!
Perfect paper for summer,and only $2.99 each! I think I need to make a few banners for my office.
You can never go wrong with washi tape.  Especially the top two, you can use anytime.
I am going to use this for Project Life.  I have been looking for something just like this.  And for only $4.99
I can always use tools like this, and not just in the craft room.  $4.99 is a steal for tools. 
Last time I was there I passed on the yellow handle Corner Chomper that was $9.99, and now I want to kick myself. Oh well, maybe one of you will be able to find it at your local Tuesday Morning. 
That is all for today my friends. See us soon with an update on this craft room. 😄




No comments:

Post a Comment