Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer skin

Since summer is quickly approaching, I think it's time to visit the makeup counter. I will admit I am not a natural girl- I wear makeup every single day, but it's time for me to update my look. There are 2 items I never leave home without: mascara and eyeliner on my face. Currently I am using blackish brown mascara and eyeliner, but I think I need some lighter eyeshadow colors, maybe even some summer cheek color. The dark eyes are so heavy, especially as the weather changes. I don't want to have such dramatic dark makeup midday. I don't know, all I do know is that today it is too dang hot and humid for a full face. Today I am going to switch it up and use only my powder mineral makeup, minimal mascara and just hope for the best. Agh! I feel lost without my armor! I guess next time I will revamp my scent and try and adjust for the hotter weather thats quickly approaching. If you have any tips- please feel free to share. Until next time my friends! Have a safe holiday weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment