Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Random Michelle Facts!!



Good afternoon friends!  Since I have absolutely nothing going on, I thought I would quickly entertain you with some random Michelle Facts.  Grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy. 

Quick Favorites:
1. Color: Orange
2. Food: Jalapeño and cheese bagel with cream cheese
3. Movie: Sleeping With the Enemy
4. Show: Dexter
5. Song: September (Earth, Wind, and Fire)
6. Place to be: Disneyland at Halloween time
7. Something I never miss: chance to take a long weekend away
8. Holiday: Halloween
9. Time of year: Fall
10. Weather: Rainy Days
11. Article of clothing: yoga capri’s (I love those dumb things)
12. Accessory: earrings
13. Chore: Vacuuming (I hate dirty floors)
14. Thing to do on a Saturday: go to the movies
15. Latest obsession: Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles

Quick Hates:
  1. I hate clutter, disorganization, and messes of any kind
  2. I hate my arms
  3. I hate sloppy writing on important documents
  4. I hate passive aggressive people
  5. I hate all reptiles
  6. I hate outdoor activities and places like camping and the zoo. Even worse, camping at the zoo. UGH!
  7. I hate people that complain in line and want everyone to join in.
  8. I hate listening to drunk people
  9. I hate that everyone has a reality show
  10. I hate long lines
  11. I hate dealing with the public (I am a government worker and take crap all day)
  12. I hate that my brownies never come out right
  13. I hate working out
  14. I hate that I never have any free time
  15. I hate tofu (texture issues)
That is all for today.  As always, please feel free to share what you love, hate, or can't wait to go away.  See you later my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment