Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We are headed to the Scrappin' Shack!!!

I was recently invited up to the Scrappin' Shack for a weekend of crafty goodness.  We will be there in June and I get to spend a whole weekend with Doreen, Leticia, and Rina in the mountains.  Of course, this is as close to camping as I want to get but I am super excited to buy some of the new release camping collections that have come out recently.  One of the nights we are there we have to prepare a dinner or a lunch for everyone...would it be tacky if I ordered Round Table?  I am going for fun so I definitely won't be cooking, cleaning, or laundry.  Anyway, I am working on making the girls some fun little goody bags for the trip and I am having so much fun deciding on what to put in them.  Oh well, I know June is a long time from now, but I am sure it will be here before we know it.  I can't wait to go up there, relax, go shopping, and just hang out with the girls.  

Until next time my friends- Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment