Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trip Down Memory Lane

I was just deleting pictures out o f my phone and I came across some oldie's, but still goodies; so I thought I would share:
 I know, I know- I look ridiculous, but here we are: Me, Doreen, and Christina in our makeshift Mardi Gras gear.  Even though the other teams had better gear, we blew our 99 cent store horns and scared the crap out of the host so we ended up winning!
 My happy place!  I am not in the picture because I was the photographer, but this is my favorite way to spend a Friday night. It's not so much the projects that get done, as it is the food, friends, and laughter.  Having girlfriends is good for the soul.
Here is the only picture I have with my crafting idol, The Crafty Chica.  I am such a fan of hers, so when my friend invited me to her workshop here in LA, I was beyond thrilled. My hair was so short, holy cow.  Anyway, we worked on a day of the dead project and I actually made something really cool.  This was definitely a wow moment for me. 
Another workshop, but this time with the oh so shabby chic Melissa Frances.  This was in Anaheim, and was an amazing opportunity that fell into place at the last minute.  Melissa is a stage 4 breast cancer survivor and is a true inspiration. 

I hope you liked my blog post today.  Not a lot going on, so I thought I would bring you down my memory lane. Did you notice that I am always the tallest person in the pictures too?  Being 5'7 makes me tower over everyone- all the time too.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment