Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I heart organization!




So I stumbled into IKEA to pick up a small cube for my Expedit obsession and I found the best little bin.  This bin or drawer organizer was only $3.00 and it is a fabulous fit for all the small things that hang around my craft desk. This is called “Antinious”, and as you can see in the picture, my label maker, my favorite Jillibean Soup labels, some washi tape, and other small things can now sit organized and quiet in their own space.  After I got home I realized what a fabulous fit this is was so immediately I went online to order more, but wouldn’t you know it?  Not available online.  Damn!!!  Now I need to go back, but the closest one is an hour away.  Fortunately I am going to be in the area on a work trip, so I think I may be able to sneak back in.   $3.00 each and now I think I need at least 6 more.  Two for my junk drawer in the kitchen, one for my Sentsy drawer, two for my vanity drawer in my bathroom, one for my husbands bathroom drawer and I may just pick up 2 more just in case.  I told you before, organization is my passion.  I have a sick obsession with totes, bins, and my label makers.  I heart stores like Bed, Bath, & Beyond, The Container Store, Organized Living, Ikea, even Big Lots.  It’s a sickness that can’t be helped.  Oh well, at least I don’t drink.
Until next time my friends, I hope you have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment