For this challenge we are super excited to be teaming up with Diana's awesome sketch blog- Sketchy Thursdays. Sketchy Thursdays is a weekly sketch challenge blog that chooses one random winner each week to receive a scrappy prize for participating. So be sure to post your completed layouts on their site as well to double your chances of winning a prize!!!
For this one challenge, you are being asked to use both the sketch from Diana AND the WTG prompt.
Right Now - while the core of who you are doesn't change, I find that my interests and activities tend to evolve from one year to the next. Take a moment to capture the things you are into RIGHT NOW.Entertainment: Favorite TV shows, music, movies, websites Tastes: Foods and drinks you are into right now, clothing styles, products, brands Activities: Crafts you are working on, hobbies, interests, new routines or habits
(Try for at least 5 different facts about yourself right now! I find a list can work great but its totally your call!)
I loved this prompt, and here I am:It is true that at my core I am always the same person, but we all tend to try new things and develop new hobbies and favorite gadgets and hobbies. Here are the things that I love right now:
1. I never watched any of the Harry Potter movies, but now that we are going to Universal Florida, we decided to start at the beginning. I actually really like them.
2. My upcoming trip to the World of Harry Potter- Universal Orlando. We are staying at The Hard Rock Hotel. YAY!
3. I love my new Iphone. Can't say enough. Money well spent.
4. My success on Jenny Craig. Not only have I lost 22 pounds, my sugar is down, and now the treat of going on insulin is off the table. Another YAY!
5. You tube tutorials are fantastic. I feel so smart from watching people share their scrapbook, card making, and stamping knowledge.
6. Sugar free gum- really helps me curb my appetite.
7. Facebook and all its games. I am a chef, a farmer, and a mayor, oh my!
8. True Blood- I love Sookie Stackhouse, both in Charlaine Harris' books, and on HBO.
9. Bath and Body Works Orange Ginger Shampoo- when you sweat, it smell's so good!
10. Starbucks Shaken Green Tea Lemonade unsweetened with 2 sweet n lows- a great drink that helps me stay away from my beloved Diet Coke.
11. Mario Kart marathons- me and my husband will play this for hours. I always play as Princess Peach. I love her pink racing outfits.
12. The color Orange. I love orange, the color, the fruit, the smell. Hence, the shampoo, and my life long love for Clinique Happy perfume. I am from California, and I am just bright and cheerful, what can I say.
13. Spring Flowers- They are just so pretty. Enjoy them before the 105 degree weather comes and kills them.
14. My happy life- I am just at complete bliss these days. I won't argue, I am just enjoying it!