Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I got my Bottle Swap!


I am so happy because on Easter morning I checked the mail and my bottle had arrived. I was hosting a family barbecue so I had to wait until after work on Monday to open it. I am so excited, I love everything in it! Okay, let me back up a minute. I participated in a youtube bottle swap hosted by Yoliebean. It is a little out there for me to join in things like that, but I had so much fun, both shopping for my partner, and getting my package. I am new to scrapping and just amazed and excited for all the new things, ideas, and people who have come into my life since. So here are some pics of my goodies. My husband filmed me opening it up, but I am in my workout clothes, and I hate how my arm wiggles, so we will not be posting that video! Once again, thanks to my swap partner Ozelle, and to Yolanda for hosting this!

No comments:

Post a Comment