Sunday, February 2, 2014

HB2U

Card making is not my specialty, but lately I have been on a kick.  Here is a birthday card I made for my brother.  For this project I used papers from the Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad Bowties, a label sticker form Jillibean Soup, and Sizzix's Instant Photo Frame Die.  Thats it, just short and sweet.  Inside I made a pocket with the negative from the die and stamped it with Happy Birthday.  I hope he likes it.

As I said earlier in a previous post, I have been working on my design team submissions, and my craft room is a disaster.  I just love to share the effects of my creative tornado's:
 In the middle of all of it, I can see what remains of my McDonald's Diet Coke from last night, and all the rest of my nonsense.  That is OK, later today after Superbowl I will come in here and clean from top to bottom.  If I don't get in here today, I won't have time until Thursday after work, and I can't have disarray all week.  Oh no- step in now OCD.
Until next time my friends- you all have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment