Saturday, April 14, 2012

Prima Crop

On Friday I was lucky enough to be invited to crop at the Prima Warehouse in Chino, CA.  Where do I begin?  It was a beautiful crop room with lovely people, but the best part was...you got to use their stuff!!!  I was introduced to such beautiful embellishments, bling, ribbon, paper, and of course FLOWERS!  I am totally in love with the Sun Kissed collection, and cannot wait to order everything I can get my hands on.  Here are some of the projects I made on Friday night:


I still have a little bit of journaling to add to the two bottom layouts, but overall, they are so pretty I already love them.  Normally I don't use stuff like this, but I feel like I really stretched myself creatively and I am excited for that.  Here is a pic of my crop partner Leticia, and if you notice behind her is all the goodies that we were able to use.  Missing out of the picture was another 2 shelves full of more stuff, including paper.  Until next time Prima- Thank you for inviting me to such a wonderful Crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment