Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Project Idea!



I just picked up Authentique's "Strong" collection and I have a new project brewing in my mind. As soon as I saw this collection, instantly I knew I wanted to make an 8x8 album of my father-in-law for my husband.  My father-in-law was a great man, and is truly missed everyday.  He was always loving and welcoming and treated me like one of his own, and I am honored to be a member of his family. He and my husband were so close, and losing him was the toughest thing he has ever went through.  What a way to honor those I love- by scrap-booking them.  I am going to use this collection along with the embellishments, hemp twine, some burlap,
and black & white photos.  It is going to be a masculine album, so I have to look for ideas on achieving a final project free of flowers. This will be a challenge for me, but I am excited to make this for my husband.  I will post my finished results, but I am not starting until June.  This is one of the projects that I am reserving for when I am stuck at home post-op and recovering for those 6-8 weeks. 

Until next time my friends- Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment